This week: cave music, mindfulness tips, some really good dogs, and 19 hallucinatory hours of Erik Satie.
- We've talked about Octobass. We love the subcontrabass flute. But it turns out, the largest instrument in the world is... wait for it... a cave:
- A reporter from the New York Times went to 19-hour-long performance of Satie's "Vexations," and nearly went insane.
- Two words: basketball symphony.
- Turns out, practicing mindfulness can be as easy as joining a choir.
- Here's a list of classical composers and musicians and the dogs who love them. For example, Benjamin Britten...
... Plus one very musical puppy:
And to wrap this list up: the Voyager Golden Record has finally been burned onto actual vinyl.
Thanks for checking out this week's link roundup! Come back next week for more.